如何找到自己热爱的事业

如何找到自己热爱的事业

1分钟 ·
播放数15
·
评论数0

There are three steps to help us to find our passion career.

有三步可以帮助我们找到我们热爱的事业。

The first part of this three-step is becoming a self-expert and understanding yourself.

第一步要成为自己的专家,了解自己。

Because if you don’t know what you’re looking for.

因为如果你都不知道自己想要什么,

You are never going to find it.

还何谈找到二字呢?

We need to find that what are the things that we wake up loving to do no matter what

我们需要找到什么事是你每天一睁眼就想去做的。

whether we are paid or we are not paid,the things that people thank us for?

我们需要找到什么事是你每天一睁眼就想去做的。

And next,what is our framework or our hierarchy for making decisions?

第二步,弄清让我们做出决定的根本原因。

And then the next step is our experiences.

第三就是经验。

Everything was impossible until somebody did it.

有人迈出第一步以前,一切都是不可能的。

You can Not control a recession.

你无法阻止经济衰退.

You can not control getting fired or getting in a car accident.

被炒鱿鱼,或者车祸。

Most things are totally controlled of our hands.

很多事都不在我们的控制中。

But we can change our whole world if we decide to do something about it.

如果我们决定行动,就有可能彻底改变自己。

I want show the world that what is seen as impossible can become that new normal.

我想向世人说明,今天看来做不到的,就是明天的新常态。

First,do the things that inspire us.

首先,做激励我们自己的事情。

then we can inspire other people to do the things that inspire them

然后,我们就能激励其他人,去做让他们感到振奋的事。

But we can not find that unless we know what we are looking for.

但是做自己钟爱的事,我们先要知道自己想要什么

We have to do our work on ourself what is our passion sincerely。

我们要扪心自问我们真正热爱的是什么

What is the work you can’t not do?

什么工作是你非做不可的。

Discover that,live it.

去发现,为他奋斗。

Not just for you,but for everybody around you.

不仅是为了自己,也为了身边的人

Because that is what starts to change the world.

因为改变世界的起点就在这里。