If you're harmless,. You're not virtuous. You're just harmless. You're like a rabbit.
如果你无害,你并不高尚。你只是无害。你就像一只兔子。
Rabbit isn't virtuous .it's just ...just can't do anything except get eaten.
兔子并不高尚,它只是...除了被吃以外什么也做不了。
It's not virtuous.
这并不高尚。
if you're a monster and you don't act monstrously , then you're virtuous.
如果你是一个怪物,但你不表现得像怪物,那么你就是高尚的。
But you also have to be a monster, well you see this all the time.
但你也必须成为一个怪物,好吧,你总是看到这些。
Harry potters like that too.
哈利·波特也是这样。
It's like he.. he's flawed, he's hurt. He's got to evil in him, he can talk to snakes .
就像他...他有缺陷,他受伤了。他内心有邪恶,他能和蛇说话。
He breaks rules all the time, all the time.
他总是打破规则,总是。
He's not obedient at all.
他一点也不听话。
But you know, he has a good reason for breaking the rules.
但你知道,他打破规则有正当理由。
And if he couldn't break the rules, him and his little cleek of rule breaking, you know, trouble makers, if they didn't break the rules, they wouldn't attain the highest goal.
而且,如果他不能打破规则,他和他的小团体,你知道,那些制造麻烦的人,如果他们不打破规则,他们就无法达到最高目标。
So you have to develop your inner monster a little bit.
所以你必须稍微培养一下自己内心的怪物。
And then that makes you a better person. Not a worst person.It's weird. But but that's just how it is.
然后这会让你成为一个更好的人。而不是一个更坏的人。这很奇怪。但事实如此。
