冥想一种缓解压力、提升幸福感的有效方法。通过专注于呼吸和当下,它能够平息内心的杂音,促进内在的平静。 #引导式冥想
时间线大纲
1. **00:02 舒适坐姿(Comfortable Seated Position)**
- 进入一个舒适的坐姿,脊柱挺直,肩膀微微向后打开,手掌开放,轻轻闭上眼睛,开始关注呼吸和身体。
- Sit upright with a straight spine, roll shoulders back slightly, rest open palms on your lap, and close your eyes gently to tune into your breath and body.
2. **01:14 呼吸与平衡(Breathing and Balance)**
- 感受内在平衡的同时,注意呼吸的节奏,让呼吸自然流动。
- Tune into the feeling of inner balance and let your breath flow at its natural pace.
3. **02:16 想象海洋(Imagining the Ocean)**
- 使用想象力设想地平线上缓缓流动的海洋,波浪不断地翻滚。
- Envision a gently flowing ocean on the horizon with waves continuously rolling in and out.
4. **03:12 呼吸与手部动作(Breathing and Hand Movements)**
- 在呼气时轻轻闭合左手,吸气时打开;然后交替右手,继续这个模式。
- Close your left hand on exhale and open it on inhale, then alternate with your right hand, continuing this pattern.
5. **04:32 手部动作与呼吸同步(Synchronizing Hand Movements with Breath)**
- 保持手部动作与呼吸同步,动作要轻柔,施加轻微压力。
- Keep your hand movements in sync with your breath, being mindful and gentle with the movement.
6. **05:41 跟随呼吸(Following the Breath)**
- 记得跟随呼吸而不是手,让呼吸自然流动,不要控制。
- Remember to follow your breath, not your hands, and allow it to flow naturally.
7. **06:37 双手同步(Synchronizing Both Hands)**
- 在下一个呼气时,双手同时轻轻闭合,然后保持双手打开。
- Close both hands gently at the same time on your next exhale, and then hold them open.
8. **07:44 注意手部感觉(Noticing Hand Sensations)**
- 在下一个呼气后,保持手掌闭合,注意手中的感觉。
- Keep your palms closed after your next exhale and tune into the sensations in your hands.
9. **08:02 身体感知(Body Awareness)**
- 注意这种感觉是否在身体中传播,保持当下和意识。
- Notice if that sensation spreads through your body, staying present and aware.
10. **08:25 呼吸与手部动作的益处(Benefits of Breathing and Hand Movements)**
- 注意到专注于呼吸和手部动作如何给大脑提供了休息。
- Notice how focusing on your breath and the movement of your hands gives your mind a needed break.
11. **09:35 放松与开放(Relaxing and Opening)**
- 允许手掌轻轻重新打开,这些开放的手掌象征着开放的心态和意愿。
- Allow your palms to gently reopen, symbolizing an open mind and willingness.
12. **09:35 结束冥想(Ending Meditation)**
- 知道当我们过度思考时,像这样减慢思维可以为所需的思想或想法铺平道路。
- Know that when we overthink, slowing our minds down like this clears the way for thoughts or ideas that we need.


