6月12日之激励——What's up@4 Non Blondes

6月12日之激励——What's up@4 Non Blondes

6分钟 ·
播放数2
·
评论数0

[What's up?]

🎤 Verse 1
Twenty-five years and my life is still
25年的人生就这样过去了
Trying to get up that great big hill of hope
我仍要努力去翻越那希望之山
For a destination
为了抵达人生的意义

I realized quickly when I knew I should
当我明白该做什么时,我猛然意识到
That the world was made up of this brotherhood of man
这世界由人类的情谊编织而成
For whatever that means
无论那究竟意味着什么

🌙 Pre-Chorus
And so I cry sometimes
有时我躺在床上哭泣
When I'm lying in bed
只为倾泄脑中一切
Just to get it all out
那些纷乱的思绪
What's in my head
那些挥之不去的念头

And I, I am feeling a little peculiar
然后我感到一丝异样
And so I wake in the morning
于是清晨醒来
And I step outside
我推门而出

🔥 Chorus
And I take a deep breath and I get real high
深吸一口气,我感到真正的释放
And I scream from the top of my lungs:
我发自肺腑地呐喊:
​​*What's going on?​​*
​这世界怎么了?​​

And I say, hey hey hey hey
我说:嘿,嘿—嘿—嘿—
I said hey, what's going on?
我说:嘿,到底怎么了?
(重复段)
And I say, hey hey hey hey
我说:嘿,嘿—嘿—嘿—
I said hey, what's going on?
我说:嘿,到底怎么了?

​**⛓️ Verse 2​
And I try, oh my god do I try
我在挣扎,我的天!我拼命尝试!
I try all the time, in this institution
在这牢笼般的桎梏中,我始终竭力
And I pray, oh my god do I pray
我祈求,我的上帝!我虔诚祈祷!
I pray every single day
日复一日地祈求
For a revolution
为了一场彻底的革命**​

(重复Pre-Chorus与Chorus)

💫 Outro
Ooh, ooh ooh...
噢—噢—噢—
Twenty-five years and my life is still
25年的人生就这样过去了
Trying to get that great big hill of hope
我仍要翻越那希望之山
For a destination...
为抵达人生的意义...