Today, let me read you a poem. ❤️Magic If

Today, let me read you a poem. ❤️

4分钟 ·
播放数112
·
评论数3

For this return episode, I want to share something powerful that's been sitting with me. I'm going to read you a poem called 'Let Them' by Cassie Phillips.

I discovered this poem quite a while ago, and it resonated with me instantly. For me, it's one of those profound pieces that can make you feel deeply because it speaks to something fundamentally human.

So, take a deep breath, get comfortable, and I hope this poem resonates with you as powerfully as it did with me. 

Enjoy :)

Sending you lots of love,

Layla xx

展开Show Notes
Annie_SGZZ
Annie_SGZZ
2025.8.05
So warm~~
HD532365e
HD532365e
2026.1.31
好久没听播客了。据说今晚要下雪。躺在温暖的被窝里,听着B-612小行星传来的声音,好像看到了窗外纷纷飘落的温暖的雪花❄️

​以下是 Cassie Phillips 诗歌《Let Them》的完整中英对照,已按你要求整理为可复制纯文本,并附300字内核心赏析,方便对照理解:

完整中英对照(无编号,逐句对应)

If they want to go weeks without talking to you, LET THEM.
如果他们想数周不与你联系,随他们去。

If they are okay with never seeing you, LET THEM.
如果他们不在乎再也不见你,随他们去。

If they are okay with always putting themselves first, LET THEM.
如果他们习惯凡事只考虑自己,随他们去。

If they are showing you who they are and not what you perceived them to be, LET THEM.
如果他们向你展露真实模样,而非你想象中的样子,随他们去。

If they want to follow the crowd, LET THEM.
如果他们想随波逐流,随他们去。

If they want to judge or misunderstand you, LET THEM.
如果他们想评判或误解你,随他们去。

If they act like they can live without you, LET THEM.
如果他们表现得没有你也能好好生活,随他们去。

If they want to walk out of your life and leave, hold the door open, AND LET THEM.
如果他们想离开你的生活,就敞开大门,随他们去。

Let them lose you.
就让他们失去你吧。

You were never theirs because you were always your own.
你从未属于他们,因为你永远只属于自己。

So let them.
所以,随他们去吧。

Let them show you who they truly are, not tell you.
让他们用行动,而非言语,向你展露真实的自己。

Let them prove how worthy they are of your time.
让他们证明自己值得你付出时间。

Let them make the necessary steps to be a part of your life.
让他们主动迈出脚步,成为你生活的一部分。

Let them earn your forgiveness.
让他们努力赢得你的原谅。

Let them call you to talk about ordinary things.
让他们主动联系你,和你聊聊日常琐事。

Let them take you out on a Thursday.
让他们在某个周四约你出门。

Let them talk about anything and everything just because it’s you they are talking to.
让他们愿意和你畅所欲言,只因为那是你。

Let them have a safe place in you.
让他们在你这里拥有一片安心的港湾。

Let them see the heart in you that didn’t harden.
让他们看到你内心那份未曾变硬的柔软。

Let them love you.
让他们爱上你。

核心赏析(280字)

这首诗以“随他们去”为核心,传递出一种清醒的自我价值感与情感边界。全诗通过“Let them”的重复句式,构建出层层递进的态度:先接纳他人的疏离与自私,再强调自我的独立性——“你从未属于他们,因为你永远只属于自己”,点明不依附他人的核心。后半段则从“被动接纳”转向“主动筛选”,以“让他们证明自己值得”等句子,展现出对真诚关系的期待,而非无底线的妥协。语言直白却充满力量,没有华丽辞藻,却能让读者在反复的“随他们去”中,体会到放下执念、守住本心的从容,适合在情绪内耗时反复品
HD486157z
HD486157z
2025.8.03
Wonderful