Are You Drinking Enough Water?岚栖-lancy的个人英语学习播客

Are You Drinking Enough Water?

5分钟 ·
播放数81
·
评论数0

【本期主题】:

Are you drinking enough water? Unlock the common knowledge of human water intake and rediscover the vital importance of water to physical health.

你每天喝够水了吗?解密人体饮水常识,重新认识水对于身体健康的重要意义。

【核心内容】:

1.The recognized healthy water intake is about two liters per day, roughly equal to 8 to 10 cups of ordinary drinking water.

公认健康饮水量:每日约2升水,折合8-10杯普通饮用水。

2.More than half of the human body is made up of water, and blood is around 90 percent water.

人体构成:人体一半以上由水组成,血液含水量高达90%。

3.The human body constantly loses water through breathing, sweating and excretion.

水分流失途径:呼吸、排汗、日常排泄都会持续带走身体水分。

4.Drinking warm water in the morning can boost metabolism, clear waste from your body and replenish water lost during sleep.

晨起饮水好处:唤醒新陈代谢、清理身体代谢废物、补充夜间流失水分。

5.Hidden signs of dehydration include tiredness, headaches and false hunger.

隐性缺水症状:身体疲惫、莫名头痛、假性饥饿。

6.Sugary drinks, coffee and soda contain added sugar and caffeine, which may lead to dehydration in the long run.

饮水避雷:含糖饮料、咖啡、汽水含有糖分与咖啡因,长期饮用反而会造成身体脱水。

【播客原文】:

Hello everyone, welcome back to my podcast.

大家好,欢迎回到我的播客。

Today we are going to talk about a simple but important topic — drinking water.

今天我们要来聊一个简单却十分重要的话题——饮水。

Are You Drinking Enough Water?

你喝够水了吗?

Nowadays, I often see people carrying water bottles with them to make sure they drink enough.

如今,我经常看到人们随身带着水杯,确保自己喝够水。

Do you know how much water you should drink a day?

你知道每天应该喝多少水吗?

I think it's probably above two litres.

我觉得大概要超过两升。

The number many people have heard is two litres a day.

很多人都听过的标准是每天两升。

To put it in simple terms, two litres is about 8 to 10 cups of ordinary drinking water.

简单来说,两升大约相当于普通水杯的8到10杯。

Of course, everyone needs to drink some water — over half the human body is made up of it.

当然,每个人都需要喝水——人体一半以上都是由水构成的。

But exactly how much water do we need to stay healthy?

但为了保持身体健康,我们到底需要喝多少水呢?

Actually, the amount of water in our bodies is changing all the time.

事实上,我们体内的水分一直在不断变化。

Like your bank balance, which goes down when you spend money, your body loses water all the time — when you breathe, sweat, or go to the toilet.

就像花钱时银行余额会减少一样,身体也在不断流失水分——呼吸、出汗或是上厕所时都会消耗水分。

Starting your morning with a glass of warm water is especially beneficial for your body, helping to wake up your metabolism, cleanse your system, and rehydrate you after a night’s sleep.

早上喝一杯温开水对身体益处良多,能够唤醒新陈代谢、清理体内代谢废物,同时补充一夜睡眠流失的水分。

Exactly how much you need to drink depends on how much water your body needs to replace, and that mainly depends on your size.

每日具体的饮水量,取决于身体所需补充的水分,而这主要和每个人的体型有关。

Over half the human body consists of water, but there's an even higher percentage of water in our blood.

人体一半以上都是水,而我们血液中的水分占比则更高。

Our blood needs water to carry nutrients to the body's cells and organs.

血液依靠水分,才能将营养输送至人体的各个细胞与器官。

The amount recommended is often given as two litres a day. But why?

官方推荐的每日饮水量通常为两升。这背后的原因是什么呢?

Professor John, a biologist, said:

生物学家约翰教授说道:

"So, I'm not sure how it was arrived at, but it seems to be a number that has taken hold in a very large number of countries."

“我并不清楚这个数值的由来,但它已经在绝大多数国家成为了公认的标准。”

"If you look at government recommendations around the world, they're pretty much all the same."

“如果你查阅世界各国的官方健康建议,会发现内容几乎大同小异。”

"They pretty much all say everybody should be drinking two litres of water."

“各国都建议成年人每天饮用两升水。”

Many times we start getting dehydrated and we don't realise it.

很多时候,我们的身体已经处于脱水状态,自己却浑然不知。

So it's very common to feel tired, or get a bit of a headache, or even to think we're hungry and go get some food.

所以我们常常会感到疲惫、轻微头痛,甚至会将口渴误认为饥饿,从而进食。

But what's actually happening is that we're thirsty — we're dehydrated, and starting to show some signs or symptoms of dehydration.

但实际上这都是身体缺水的信号,代表你已经脱水,并开始出现相应的不适症状。

So whether you drink a little more or a little less, it seems that around two litres a day is a good way to keep your blood and body healthy.

所以无论饮水量稍有增减,每天两升左右的水,是维持血液与身体健康的最佳选择。

Speaking of which, it's time to reveal the answer to my question:

说到这里,也到了揭晓谜题答案的时候:

What percentage of our blood is water?

我们的血液中水分占比究竟是多少?

The answer is 90%.

答案是百分之九十。

Our blood consists of around 90% water.

我们的血液大约有九成都是水分。

Given how critical water is to our blood and overall health, it’s important to prioritize plain water in our daily lives.

鉴于水对于血液和身体健康至关重要,在日常生活中优先饮用白开水就显得尤为重要。

Sugary drinks, coffee, or soda may seem like easy alternatives, but they often contain added sugars or caffeine that can actually dehydrate the body over time, rather than hydrate it.

含糖饮料、咖啡和汽水虽然饮用方便,但其中的添加糖与咖啡因,长期饮用反而会加剧身体脱水。

Choosing water as your main drink helps maintain steady energy levels, supports clear thinking, and keeps your body’s systems running smoothly.

坚持以白开水作为主要饮品,能够稳定身体能量、保持头脑清醒,让身体各项机能平稳运转。

So the takeaway is simple:

所以我们可以总结出一个简单的道理:

Skip the sugary drinks when you can, keep a water bottle handy, and listen to your body’s signals.

尽量远离含糖饮品,随身备好水杯,时刻留意身体发出的信号。

Drinking enough water isn’t just a trend — it’s one of the easiest most essential habits to keep yourself feeling your best every single day.

充足饮水从不是一时的潮流,而是最简单也最重要的习惯,能让我们日复一日都保持最佳的身心状态。

Hope you can develop a good habit of drinking water from today on.

希望从今天开始,大家都能养成良好的饮水习惯。

That's all for today.

今天的内容就到这里了。

Thank you for listening.

感谢大家的收听。