

【绝望的主妇】“呵,各自保留意见吧。”
6分钟 ·
1·
0
【句子】I can see that we’re just going to have to agree to disagree. 【Desperate Housewives S1E13】
【发音】[aɪ] [kæn] [si:] [ðæt] [wɪə(r)] [dʒʌst] [ˈgəʊ.ɪŋ] [tʊ] [hæv] [tʊ] [ə'gri:] [tʊ] [ˌdɪs.əˈgriː]
【发音技巧】just going完全失去爆破;
【翻译】我想我们双方都应该各自保留意见。(从现在的局面来看,咱们俩谁也没办法说服谁,就这么着吧。)
【适用场合】
首先,agree to disagree什么意思呢?
就是双方达成一致,各自保留观点,互不赞同但是相安无事
they accept that they have different opinions about something and stop trying to persuade each other that they are right.
也可以说:agree to differ
一样的意思
eg: He likes golf and his wife likes tennis, so when it comes to sports, they have agreed to disagree.
他喜欢高尔夫,但是他太太喜欢网球,所以谈到喜欢的运动,他们各自保留意见。
eg: We obviously can't just agree to differ on these kinds of questions.
在这种问题上,我们明显没有办法做到各自保留意见。
第二个短语:
Yesterday I came home and I walked in on your dad with a woman.
昨天我回到家里,正巧撞见了你爸爸和一个女人在一起。
walk in on sb./sth.
to enter a room when sb. in there is doing sth. private
(口语)进门不小心撞见……
通常来说人家在做一些不想让别人看到的事情
eg: He walked in on me when I was getting dressed.
他进门刚好撞见我正在穿衣服。
eg: She walked in on the meeting.
她无意中进门,刚好撞见了这次会面。
eg: I didn't mean to walk in on you. I didn't know anyone was in here.
我不是故意打扰你的,我不知道这里有人。
【尝试翻译以下句子,并留言在文章留言区】
He was clearly not expecting her to walk in on him just then.