13.是什么让旷野给予我们内心的安宁?

13.是什么让旷野给予我们内心的安宁?

3分钟 ·
播放数3
·
评论数0

What is it about the wild that brings us peace?

是什么让旷野给予我们内心的安宁?

Maybe it's the way nature just exists—without hurry, without doubt.

或许,是因为自然从不匆忙,从不迟疑,便自然而然地存在。

Trees don't question whether they should grow. Rivers don't hesitate before flowing.

树木从不怀疑自己是否该生长,江河也不会犹豫是否该奔流。

The sun rises, the moon follows, and somewhere in between, we find ourselves.

太阳升起,月亮相随,而在这交替之间,我们找到自己。

Wendell Berry, a poet deeply attuned to the rhythms of nature, captured this feeling beautifully in his poem “The Peace of Wild Things.”

诗人温德尔·贝瑞深谙自然的节奏,他在诗歌《旷野的宁静》中,完美捕捉了这种情感。

And tonight, under the vast open sky, I'd love to share it with you.

今晚,在这无垠的苍穹下,我想与你分享这首诗。

When despair for the world grows in me

当世界的苦难在我心中滋长,

and I wake in the night at the least sound

当深夜的一丝声响惊醒我的梦境,

in fear of what my life and my children's lives may be,

当未来的不确定性让我为自己和孩子的命运而忧惧,

I go and lie down where the wood drake

我便走向旷野,在幽静的水面,

rests in his beauty on the water, and the great heron feeds.

栖息着一只木鸭,苍鹭在岸边静静觅食。

I come into the peace of wild things

在这片荒野的静谧中,我找到了安宁,

who do not tax their lives with forethought

那些生灵从不因未来的忧虑而负累,

of grief. I come into the presence of still water.

我步入了静水之境,任心绪沉淀。

And I feel above me the day-blind stars

我仰望苍穹,那些白昼里隐匿的星辰,

waiting with their light.

静静守候着它们的光芒。

For a time

在这一刻,

I rest in the grace of the world, and am free.

我安卧在世界的恩泽之中,心灵自由。

There's a quiet kind of freedom in nature—one that asks for nothing but our presence.

自然之中蕴藏着一种静谧的自由,它不索求任何回报,只需要我们的存在。

This poem reminds us that we don't always need to have answers.

这首诗提醒我们,人生不必总是拥有答案。

We don't always need to fix or solve or control.

我们无需总是修补、解决或掌控一切。

Sometimes, we just need to be—to exist, like the heron on the water, like the stars above us, waiting with their light.

有时候,我们只需单纯地“存在”,如水面上的苍鹭,如夜空中静候光明的星辰。

So if you're feeling overwhelmed, remember: the peace of wild things is always there, waiting for you.

所以,如果你感到迷茫,不要忘记,旷野的宁静一直在那里,等待着你。

Tonight, wherever you are, I hope you find a moment of stillness.

今晚,无论你身处何方,愿你都能找到一刻静谧。

I hope you listen to the echoes of the wild.

愿你聆听旷野的回声。

Thank you for being here, for sharing this space.

感谢你在这里,与你共度这一片心灵空间。

Until next time, take care and keep wandering.

愿你安好,愿你继续漫游天地之间。