名著阅读 12罗伯特·史蒂文森《金银岛》纯享合集

名著阅读 12罗伯特·史蒂文森《金银岛》纯享合集

付费 51分钟 ·
播放数1246
·
评论数0

大家好,这是分段音频的合订纯享版本,欢迎朋友们进行购买。感谢大家的支持!

购买了本单集的朋友,可以到公众号《高效英语磨耳朵》私信我获取配套的文稿及翻译。

罗伯特·史蒂文森《金银岛》

00:00 Chapter 1: Jim Hawkins' Story I

05:58 Chapter 2: Flint's Map

12:41 Chapter 3: The Sailor with One Leg

18:42 Chapter 4: Pirates on The Ship

22:58 Chapter 5: Ben Gunn

27:30 Chapter 6: Dr Livesey's Story

31:08 Chapter 7: Jim's Story II

36:14 Chapter 8: Got The Ship

41:11 Chapter 9: Silver Helped Jim

45:30 Chapter 10: The End

Chapter 1: Jim Hawkins' Story I

My father had an inn near the sea.

我父亲在海边有一家旅馆。

It was a quiet place.

那是一个安静的地方。

One day, an old man came to our door.

一天,一位老人来到我们家门口。

He was tall and strong, and his face was brown.

他又高又壮,脸是棕色的。

His old blue coat was dirty and he had a big old box with him.

他的蓝色旧外套很脏,还带着一个大盒子。

He looked at the inn, then he looked at the sea.

他看了看客栈,然后又看了看大海。

My father came to the door.

我父亲走到门口。

At first the old man did not speak.

起初,老人没有说话。

He looked again at the sea, and at the front of the inn beach.

他又看了看大海和旅馆的前面

'I like this place,'he said. 'Do many people come here?'

“我喜欢这个地方,”他说这里来的人多吗?”

'No,' said my father.

“不,”我父亲说。

'I'm going to stay here,' said the old man. 'I want a bed and food. I like watching the sea and the ships. You can call me Captain.'

“我要留在这里,”老人说,“我想要一张床和食物。我喜欢看大海和船只。你可以叫我船长。”

He threw some money on the table.

他把一些钱扔在桌子上。

'That's for my bed and my food,' he said.

“这是给我的床和食物的,”他说。

And so the old captain came to stay with us.

于是,老船长来和我们住在一起。

He was always quiet.

他总是很安静。

In the evenings he sat in the inn and in the day he watched the sea and the ships.

晚上,他坐在旅馆里,白天,他看着大海和船只。

One day he spoke tome.

有一天他跟我说话。

'Come here, boy,' he said, and he gave me some money.

“过来,孩子”他说,然后给了我一些钱。

'Take this, and lookout for a sailor with one leg.'

“拿着这个,小心一个只有一条腿的水手。”

He was afraid of that sailor with one leg.

他害怕那个只有一条腿的水手。

I was afraid too.

我也很害怕。

I looked for the man with one leg, but I never saw him.

我找那个只有一条腿的人,但我从来没有见过他。

Then winter came,and it was very cold.

然后冬天来了,天气很冷。

My father was ill,and my mother and I worked very hard.

我父亲病了,我和母亲非常努力地工作。

Early one January morning, the captain went to the beach.

1月的一个清晨,船长去了海滩。

I helped my mother to make the captain's breakfast.

我帮妈妈做了船长的早餐。

The door opened and a man came in.

门开了,一个男人走了进来。

His face was very white and he had only three fingers on his left hand.

他的脸很白,左手只有三个手指。

I could see that he was a sailor.

我看得出来他是个水手。

'Can I help you?' I asked.

“我能帮你吗?”我问。

The man looked at the captain's breakfast table.

那人看了看船长的早餐桌。

'Is this table for my friend Bill?' he asked.

“这张桌子是给我朋友比尔的吗?”他问。

'I don't know your friend Bill,' I said. 'It's the captain's table.'

“我不认识你的朋友比尔”,我说“这是船长的桌子。”

'The captain?' he said. 'Well, they sometimes call my friend Bill the Captain. Is he here in the house?'

“船长?”他说“嗯,他们有时称我的朋友比尔为船长。他在屋里吗?”

'No. He's out,' I said.

“没有。他出去了”,我说。

The man sat down and waited for the captain.

那人坐下来等着船长。

Then the captain came into the room.

随后,船长步入了房间。

He went to his table and sat down.

他走到桌前坐下。

The captain turned round quickly.

船长迅速转过身来。

His face went white.

他的脸变白了。

Suddenly, he looked old and ill.

突然,他看起来又老又病。

'Come, Bill, you know me. You know an old friend, Bill,' said the man.

“来吧,比尔,你认识我。你认识一个老朋友,比尔,”那人说。

'Black Dog!' said the captain.

“黑狗!”船长说。

'Yes,' said the man.'It's me, Black Dog. I wanted to see my old friend Billy.'

“是的,”那人说,“是我,黑狗。我想见我的老朋友比利。”

'Well, here I am,'said the captain. 'What do you want?'

“好吧,我来了,”船长说你想要什么?”

'I want to talk to you, Bill,' Black Dog said.

“我想和你谈谈,比尔,”黑狗说。

The captain looked at me.

船长看着我。

'Leave the room,boy,' he said, 'and don't listen at the door.'

“离开房间,孩子,”他说,“别在门口听。”

They talked for along time.

他们聊了很久。

Then I heard them talking angrily.

然后我听到他们愤怒地说话。

'No, no, no!' said the captain.

“不,不,不!”船长说。

There was a fight and then Black Dog ran out of the house.

发生了一场打斗,然后黑狗跑出了房子。

The captain's face was white.

船长脸色苍白。

'I must get out of here!' he said.

“我必须离开这里!”他说。

I ran to get him a drink.

我跑过去给他拿饮料。

I came back and found the captain on the floor.

我回来时发现船长躺在地板上。

His eyes were closed.

他闭上了眼睛。

Our doctor, Dr Livesey, came and looked at the old captain.

我们的医生利弗西医生走过来,看着老船长。

'He's very ill,'said the doctor.

“他病得很重,”医生说。

The captain opened his eyes and looked at the doctor.

船长睁开眼睛看着医生。

'Where's Black Dog?'he asked.

“黑狗在哪里?”他问。

'There's no Black Dog here,' said the doctor.

“这里没有黑狗,”医生说。

'Now, Billy Bones,you must...'

“现在,比利伯恩,你必须……”

'Billy Bones?' said the captain. 'My name's not Billy Bones.'

“比利伯恩?”船长说,“我的名字不是比利伯恩。”

'Oh?' said the doctor. 'Oh, yes. It's the name of a famous pirate.'

“哦?”医生说“哦,是的。这是一个著名海盗的名字。”

We put the old captain in his bed.

我们把老船长放在床上。

'He must stay in his bed for a week,' said the doctor. 'He's very ill.'

“他必须卧床一周,”医生说“他病得很重。”