《Lemon Tree》周日小栈Sundayinn

《Lemon Tree》

3分钟 ·
播放数4
·
评论数0

《Lemon Tree》

I‘m sitting here in a boring room

我呆坐在这无聊的房间里

It’s just another rainy Sunday afternoon

这不过是又一个阴雨绵绵的周日下午

I‘m wasting my time, I got nothing to do

我无所事事,空耗着时光

I’m hanging around, I‘m waiting for you

我徘徊不定,我在等待你

But nothing ever happens, and I wonder

但什么也没发生,我疑惑不解

I‘m driving around in my car

我开着车四处游荡

I’m driving too fast, I‘m driving too far

我开得太快,开得太远

I’d like to change my point of view

我想换个视角

I feel so lonely, I‘m waiting for you

我感到如此孤独,我仍在等你

But nothing ever happens, and I wonder

但什么也没发生,我疑惑不解

I wonder how, I wonder why

我不明所以,我不知为何

Yesterday you told me ‘bout the blue blue sky

昨天你还对我说着那蔚蓝的天空

And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon tree

可我所见的只有一株黄色的柠檬树

I‘m turning my head up and down

我上下左右地转动我的头

I’m turning, turning, turning, turning, turning around

我不停地转啊转啊转啊转

And all that I can see is just another lemon tree

可我看到的只是另一株柠檬树

I‘m sitting here, I miss the power

我坐在这里,感到无力

I’d like to go out taking a shower

我想出去冲个淋浴

But there‘s a heavy cloud inside my head

但我的脑中乌云密布

I feel so tired, put myself into bed

我感到如此疲惫,把自己扔到床上

Where nothing ever happens, and I wonder

在那儿什么也不会发生,我疑惑不解

Isolation is not good for me

自我封闭对我无益

Isolation, I don’t want to sit on a lemon tree

如此孤独,我不想再坐在柠檬树下

I‘m stepping around in a desert of joy

我在快乐的沙漠里踱步

Baby, anyhow I’ll get another toy

宝贝,无论如何我会找到新的玩伴

And everything will happen, and you‘ll wonder

到那时一切都会发生,而你将会疑惑

I wonder how, I wonder why...

我不明所以,我不知为何...

(Yeah, I wonder...)

(是啊,我疑惑...)

I wonder how, I wonder why...

我不明所以,我不知为何...

Yesterday you told me ‘bout the blue blue sky...

昨天你还对我说着那蔚蓝的天空...

And all that I can see...

可我所见的...

And all that I can see...

可我所见的...

And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon tree

可我所见的只有一株黄色的柠檬树