【136】《泳者之心》

【136】《泳者之心》

5分钟 ·
播放数17
·
评论数1

希望所有女性能看到能理解能思考这段对话

精选自《泳者之心》核心片段:

你觉得这里的人会在意你的输赢吗?

Do you think people around here care if you win or lose?


屠夫家的两个闺女?我们赢不了的

Two girls from the butcher's shop? We can't win.


那些人…

People, th…


他们不想我们成为英雄

They don't want us to be heroes.


他们不想我们有任何成就

They don't want us to be anything.

展开Show Notes
你怎么能瞒着我跟他订婚呢?
How could you get engaged and not tell me?

一切进展得太快了 你又不在
You were gone. It happened so fast.

我希望你能当我的首席伴娘 特鲁迪
I want you to be my maid of honor, Trudy.

你是怎么说服他们的?
How did you convince them?

突然就没人在乎你以后要叫梅格•安德森了?
Suddenly nobody cares that you're about to be Meg Anderson?

安德森?
Anderson?

他们没告诉你吗?
They didn't tell you?

不是安德森 是德斯利
It's not Anderson. It's Durshley.

我要嫁给卡尔•德斯利了
I’m marrying Karl Durshley.

那个屠夫?
The butcher?

不能这样 你得告诉他们你改主意了
You need to call it off. Tell them you changed your mind.

我必须嫁给卡尔
Thave to marry Karl.

这是约定的一部分
That was part of the deal.

约定的一部分?
Part of the deal?

这是他来美国的原因
It's the reason he came to America.

他们的约定和你有什么关系?
You're not part of any deal.

你觉得这里的姑娘都经历了什么?
What do you think happens to girls around here?

你觉得你又会经历什么呢?
What do you think will happen to you?

你的未来已经被人定好了
Your future, it's already been decided.

爸爸把我的奖杯都收起来了
Dad put all of my trophies in a box.

你会没事的
You'll be okay.

-我保证⋯-要是我能赢…
-I promise... -Maybe if I'd have won...

这些都不重要了 特鲁迪
None of it matters, Trudy.

你觉得这里的人会在意你的输赢吗?
Do you think people around here care if you win or lose?

屠夫家的两个闺女?我们赢不了的
Two girls from the butcher's shop? We can't win.

那些人…
People, th…

他们不想我们成为英雄
They don't want us to be heroes.

他们不想我们有任何成就
They don't want us to be anything.

对不起 特鲁迪 我尽力了
I'm sorry, Trudy. I tried.

你曾是我的英雄
My hero was you.