爱 其实无处不在love actually is all around精选自《真爱至上》片段在我看来 爱无处不在Seems to me that love is everywhere.爱往往并不高贵 也没什么新闻价值Often it's not particularly dignied or newsworthy,但爱永远存在but it's always there.…
Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world,
就会想到希思罗机场的入境大厅
I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport.
世人逐渐开始认为 这个世界充满仇恨与贪婪
General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed
但我却不苟同
but I don't see that.
在我看来 爱无处不在
Seems to me that love is everywhere.
爱往往并不高贵 也没什么新闻价值
Often it's not particularly dignied or newsworthy,
但爱永远存在
but it's always there.
父子 母女 夫妻
Fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives,
男朋友 女朋友 老朋友
boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends.
据我所知 当飞机撞上世贸中心双子塔时
When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know,
机上乘客打出的电话 都不是仇恨或报复的话语
none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge.
而是爱的讯息
They were all messages of love.
我有种预感 如果仔细寻找 你就会发现
If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that
爱 其实无处不在
love actually is all around