【143】《波西米亚狂想曲》

【143】《波西米亚狂想曲》

4分钟 ·
播放数25
·
评论数1

Fred自白:

我没时间去当什么受害者

I don't have time to be their victim...

我来决定我的人生

I decide who I am.


我要做自己生来注定成为的人

I'm going to be what I was born to be.

展开Show Notes
你们走之前
Before you leave..

我能占用点时间吗
Could I have a second?

行啊 怎么了
yeah. what's up?

我得了
I’ve got it.

得了什么
Got what?

艾滋
AIDS.

我只想由我自己告诉你们
I wanted you to hear it from me.

弗雷迪 我真遗憾
Fred, I'm so sorry.

布赖恩 行了
Brian, stop.

不用
Don't.

从现在起
For right now...

只有我们知道
it's between us.

好吗 就我们
All right? Just us.

所以 劳驾
So, please..

如果你们中的谁
if any of you...

大惊小怪 愁眉苦脸 或者更可怕的
fuss about it or frown about it, or, worst of all..

怀着—腔同情心来烦我
if you bore me with your sympathy...

就是浪费剩下的时间
That's just seconds wasted.

这些时间完全能用来搞音乐
Seconds that could be used making music...

我余生的时间 只想搞这么一件事
which is all I want to do with the time I have left.

我没时间去当什么受害者
I don't have time to be their victim...

上什么艾滋病的海报 去警戒世人
their AIDS poster boy, their cautionary tale.

不 我来决定我的人生
No, I decide who I am.

我要做自己生来注定成为的人
I'm going to be what I was born to be.

做个表演者
A performer…

给观众带去他们最想要的东西
Who gives the people what they want.