
本期文本
清明节,又称扫墓节,是我们向祖先表达敬意的日子。
Qingming Festival, also known as Tomb-Sweeping Day, is a time for us to pay respects to our ancestors.
我们的民族走过了五千年漫漫长路——
Our nation has walked a long road of 5,000 years——
从黄河边的星火,到长城上的烽台,
From the fires by the Yellow River to the beacon towers along the Great Wall,
朝代更迭,生生不息,无数家庭离合聚散,我们却始终屹立不倒。
generations have come and gone, countless families have gathered and parted, but we have always stood strong.
这是因为,我们从未忘记自己从何而来。
This is because we never forget where we came from.
清明节,就是我们守护根脉的方式。
The Tomb Sweeping Festival is our way of guarding our roots.
在缅怀先祖时,我们做好三件重要的事。
By honoring our ancestors, we do three important things.
第一,我们学会敬畏。
First, we learn respect through a silent talk between life and death.
这是一堂关于生命的庄严课程,教会我们尊重生命,敬畏自然。
It becomes a solemn lesson about life, teaching us to respect life and nature.
第二,我们学会感恩。
Second, we learn gratitude.
一鞠躬,一束花——感谢所有为我们披荆斩棘、照亮前路的先人。
A bow, a bunch of flowers——We thank all our ancestors who paved the way and lit the path for us.
第三,我们找到归属。
Third, we find belonging.
这是一场精神的集体回归,将我们有限的生命,汇入绵延不绝的血脉长河。
It is a collective return to our spirit,connecting our limited lives to an endless river of family blood.
从此,心有归处,魂有可依。
From then on, our hearts have a home, our souls know where to return.
唯有知道从哪里来,才能看清往哪里去。
Only by knowing where we came from, can we see clearly where we're going.

