05.22.2026BBC Newsround

05.22.2026

8分钟 ·
播放数61
·
评论数0

Hey everyone, it's Friday,

大家好,今天是星期五,

Nina here with your Newsround update before

妮娜带来周末前的少儿新闻 Newsround。

the weekend begins.

周末就要开始了。

And we have all of this.

今天节目有这些内容。

Dad dancing. We find out what's got Mandalorian

爸爸舞来了。我们看看是什么让《曼达洛人》

star Pedro Pascal dad dancing.

明星 Pedro Pascal 跳起爸爸舞。

Find out why these guys are running in

看看这些人为什么穿着

their PJs. And we've got a coin that

睡衣跑步。还有一枚硬币,

Lord of the Rings fans will find absolutely

会让《指环王》粉丝觉得

precious. First

特别“珍贵”。首先,

up, get your sunglasses and sun cream ready.

准备太阳镜和防晒霜吧。

there's some hot weather on the way over

长周末将迎来

the long weekend, with parts of the UK

炎热天气,英国部分地区

preparing for a possible heat wave.

可能出现热浪。

Temperatures could reach as high as 30 degrees

到星期日,一些地方气温

in some places by Sunday and potentially even

可能高达 30 摄氏度,

33 on bank holiday Monday,

银行假日星期一甚至可能到 33 度,

which would be the warmest weather of 2026

这会是 2026 年至今

so far. Health alerts have been issued in

最热的天气。一些地区发布了健康提醒,

some parts of the UK warning people to

提醒大家采取措施

take measures to stay cool.

保持凉爽。

But there could be some showers around,

不过也可能会有阵雨,

particularly in Scotland, Wales and Western and Southern

尤其在苏格兰、威尔士和英格兰西部南部。

England. Well just in time for the sunny

正赶上阳光天气,

weather, it is almost half term for many

你们很多人的半学期假

of you. Across the UK lots of schools

也快到了。英国各地不少学校

are gearing up for a break so over

都准备放假,所以

on the Newsround website we've been finding out

我们在少儿新闻网站上一直了解

about your half term plans.

大家的半学期计划。

Sophie told us I'm going to watch the

Sophie 说:我要去看

cricket, come on Yorkshire,

板球,加油约克郡,

it's also my birthday on Sunday.

星期日还是我的生日。

Well what a great start to the weekend,

周末这样开始太棒了,

have a wonderful birthday. Nina says,

祝你生日快乐。Nina 说,

fantastic name, by the way, I will be

顺便说一句,这名字真棒,

going to Brighton with my old primary school

我要和小学老朋友

friends. It sounds like a lovely trip.

一起去布莱顿。听起来是一次很棒的旅行。

DiamondSparkle24 told us that they're going to see

DiamondSparkle24 告诉我们,他们要去看

their grandparents and chill.

爷爷奶奶,然后放松一下。

And Bluey123 said they will be enjoying the

Bluey123 说他们会享受

hot weather, eating ice cream,

热天气、吃冰淇淋,

and watching Newsround.

还会看少儿新闻 Newsround。

Well, that sounds like a perfect half -term

这听起来就是完美的

plan. Whatever you're doing,

半学期计划。不管你做什么,

I hope you have a great time.

都希望你玩得开心。

And if you want to let us know

如果你也想告诉我们

your plans, then head to the BBC Newsround

你的计划,就去 BBC 少儿新闻 Newsround 网站参与吧。

website to get involved.

Now, half -term is a great time for

现在,半学期很适合

a trip to the cinema and Star Wars

去电影院,《星球大战》

is back on the big screen with the

带着新片重返大银幕,

release of The Mandalorian and Grogu.

也就是《曼达洛人与 Grogu》。

We sent some young viewers,

我们派了两位小观众,

Teddy and Sienna, to interview the film stars.

Teddy 和 Sienna 去采访电影明星。

You guys look great.

你们看起来太棒了。

Thanks, you too. Oh, thank you very much.

谢谢,你也很棒。哦,非常感谢。

I'm Teddy. Hi, Teddy.

我是 Teddy。你好,Teddy。

And I'm Sienna. Hi, Sienna.

我是 Sienna。你好,Sienna。

I'm Pedro. The Mandalorian rarely shows his face.

我是 Pedro。《曼达洛人》很少露脸。

Can you think of a time when

你能想到什么时候

you wanted to hide yours too?

你也想把脸藏起来吗?

Most hours of the day I'd like to

一天里大多数时候我都

hide my face. I can feel really shy

想把脸藏起来。我有时会很害羞,

sometimes, but when I'm around my friends and

但当我和朋友、

my family and my loved ones,

家人以及爱的人在一起时,

I don't feel like hiding.

我就不会想躲起来。

When you're making a Star Wars film,

拍《星球大战》电影时,

what's the first thing you think about,

你首先想到的是什么,

action scenes or the characters?

动作场面还是角色?

I always think about the characters in the

我总是先想到故事里的

story first. At the end of the day,

角色。说到底,

if it's not about people and about how

如果故事不是关于人,

you feel and about having a connection,

不是关于你的感受,

an emotional connection, to the characters in the

也不是关于和角色

story. You good?

建立情感连接,那就不行。你还好吗?

Even if you can have the best visual

哪怕有史上最棒的

effects ever and it's still not going to

视觉特效,

feel good. You're one of Star Wars' most

它也还是不会让人有感觉。

famous dads. Every dad we know is either

你是《星球大战》最有名的爸爸之一。

great at dad dancing or dad jokes.

我们认识的爸爸要么很会爸爸舞,

Which one are you best at?

要么很会讲爸爸笑话。你更擅长哪一个?

Dad dancing. Can you show us?

爸爸舞。能展示一下吗?

I need music to dance.

我需要音乐才能跳。

Let's see. I probably won't be able to

来看看吧。我可能没法

use it because you've only got the rights.

用这段,因为你们只有版权。

You might be wondering why we've paused it

你可能会好奇我们为什么在这里暂停。

here. Well, Pedro picked a song the BBC

因为 Pedro 选了一首 BBC

doesn't actually have permission to use.

其实没有播放授权的歌。

So, while he shows off his dad dancing,

所以,当他展示爸爸舞时,

you'll be hearing something we can actually play

你听到的会是我们

instead. Star

真正能播放的音乐。

Wars is known for strong female characters,

《星球大战》以强大的女性角色闻名,

and you're famous for playing both iconic and

你也因饰演标志性又强大的女性而出名。

strong women too.

Is that why you wanted to play Colonel

这就是你想演 Ward 上校的原因吗?

Ward? I have always wanted to play a

我一直想演一位军队里的女性指挥官,

woman who's a commanding officer in the armed

因为我觉得我们是很出色的领导者。

services because I think we're excellent leaders.

So I think I just did it not

所以我这样做

because I want to play strong women,

不是因为我想演坚强女性,

but because I think women are strong.

而是因为我觉得女性本来就坚强。

Dad dancing. I love it.

爸爸舞。我喜欢。

Same. Did you watch the Artemis moon mission

我也是。你最近看了

recently? And would you ever consider going into

阿尔忒弥斯登月任务吗?

space in real life?

现实中你会考虑去太空吗?

Whew. Would you two go to space?

哇。你们俩会去太空吗?

Absolutely not. It's terrifying.

绝对不会。太吓人了。

I watched some of it on the news,

我在新闻里看了一些,

But I think we were all pretty riveted

但我想我们都看得很入神。

by it. I'm not sure I would send

我不确定我会把自己送上太空。

me to space. If you could give one

如果要给梦想

piece of advice to kids who dream of

参与这类电影的孩子

working on films like this, what would it

一条建议,你会说什么?

be? Everything is evolving very quickly.

一切都变化得非常快。

And technology is putting tools in the hands

科技正在把工具

of young people that we didn't have.

交到年轻人手里,那些是我们以前没有的。

It starts, I would argue,

我会说,起点在纸上。

on the page. Plan it first.

先计划好。

Write it. You could actually make your own

写下来。你其实可以

films. The Mandalorian and Grogu have a strong

拍自己的电影。

bond. Yes. How do you create that with

《曼达洛人》和 Grogu 关系很深。是的。你怎么和一个

a puppet? Somehow, the story is so clear.

木偶建立这种关系?不知怎么,故事就是很清楚。

Grogu is managed by five different puppeteers.

Grogu 由五位不同的木偶师操控。

They're so invisible that when I had a

他们隐身得太好了,

scene with Grogu, he was just alive.

以至于我和 Grogu 对戏时,他就像真的活着。

Thank you so much for answering our questions.

非常感谢你回答我们的问题。

You're welcome. Answering some of them.

不客气。回答了一部分。

It was such a pleasure and so nice

这真的很开心,

to meet you. Thank you for visiting me.

也很高兴见到你们。谢谢你们来看我。

Then, it was time to meet the real

然后,就到了见电影真正明星的时候。

star of the movie. How does it feel

主演自己的电影感觉怎么样?

to star in your very own movie?

Absolutely amazing work from Teddy and Sienna there,

Teddy 和 Sienna 表现太棒了,

thanks guys. Okay, sticking with movies,

谢谢你们。好,继续说电影,

Lord of the Rings fans will soon be

《指环王》粉丝很快就能

able to get their hands on one coin

拿到一枚统治一切的硬币。

to rule them all.

The Royal Mint, which prints money in the

英国皇家铸币厂,

UK, is releasing a special 50p coin celebrating

也就是英国造硬币的机构,将发行一枚特别 50 便士硬币,

the 25th anniversary of the first film.

庆祝第一部电影上映 25 周年。

It's the first in a seven -coin fellowship

这是七枚“护戒队”系列硬币中的第一枚,

that will be released over the next couple

未来几年还会陆续发行,

of years to celebrate the films.

用来庆祝这些电影。

OK, it's my favourite time of the week

好,现在到了我一周里

now. Sit back, put your feet up and

最喜欢的时间。坐好,把脚放松,

watch some of the strangest stories around.

看看世界各地最奇怪的故事。

Here are thousands of people who have come

这里有成千上万的人

out to watch a soapbox race in the

观看美国的一场肥皂箱赛车,

US, where homemade go -karts race as fast

自制小车要尽可能快地

as they can through an obstacle course.

穿过障碍赛道。

There are some crazy carts taking part,

有些参赛车真的很疯狂,

like this one made to look like a

比如这辆做得像办公桌,

work desk, and this one that looks like

还有这辆看起来像

a shopping trolley.

购物手推车。

Very strange, but lots of fun.

很奇怪,但很有趣。

Sticking with races, I don't know about you,

继续说比赛,我不知道你们怎样,

but once I've got my gym jams on,

但我一穿上睡衣,

the only place I'm going is bed.

唯一想去的地方就是床。

But this lot swapped their shorts for dressing

不过这些人把短裤换成睡袍,

gowns to take part in a run.

参加了一场跑步。

The event took place in Poland,

活动在波兰举行,

where fun runners raced in onesies and PJs

趣味跑者穿着连体睡衣和睡衣,

to raise money for a local children's hospital

为比亚韦斯托克市当地儿童医院

in the city of Białystok.

募集善款。

I feel tired just watching them.

光看着他们我都累了。

And finally, we show you a lot of

最后,我们在《奇闻》里见过很多

robots on Strange, but here's one I doubt

机器人,但这个你可能没见过。

you've seen before. This robot monk in South

韩国这位机器人僧侣

Korea led the annual Lotus Lantern Festival,

领队参加一年一度的燃灯节,

which celebrates the upcoming birthday of the Buddha.

这个节日庆祝即将到来的佛诞。

Called Gabi, the robot debuted as a monk

这台名叫 Gabi 的机器人本月早些时候在佛教入门仪式上

at a Buddhist initiation ceremony earlier this month,

首次以僧侣身份亮相,

where it also marched through the streets of

之后还和其他机器人僧侣穿过首尔街头。

Seoul alongside other robot monks.

They dressed in traditional grey and brown robes

它们穿着传统灰色和棕色僧袍

and were seen waving to the crowd and

还向人群挥手,

onlookers seemed fascinated.

围观者看起来都很着迷。

Well that's your news rounded up for me

好了,今天的新闻我就整理到这里,

today. Thank you so much for watching.

非常感谢收看。

Have a wonderful weekend whatever you're up to

无论周末做什么,都祝你过得愉快,

and don't forget there's loads more of today's

别忘了,今天还有更多

top stories over on the Newsround website.

头条故事在少儿新闻网站上。

I'll see you very soon. Bye guys.

我们很快再见。拜拜,大家。

完整版双语视频 请+yukiounijiang