录音对比打分跟练APP上线, 请在手机应用商城搜索:TingMate
搜索不到请访问 tingmate.net
💬 烦请各位分享给更多朋友,素人播客没有推广很难。欢迎评论区留言最喜欢的句子,让我们更了解你,帮助我们创造更多你爱听的内容!

📌 关键词:
· DM /diː em/ 私信 (direct message 的缩写, 两个字母分开念)。例:DM / he DMed me / shoot me a DM
· out of the blue /aʊt əv ðə bluː/ 突然之间, 毫无征兆 (说法)。例:out of the blue / he texted me out of the blue / the offer came out of the blue
· career switch /kəˈrɪr swɪtʃ/ 转行, 换工作方向 (说法)。例:career switch / a career switch into tech / make a career switch
· I've been there /aɪv bɪn ðer/ 我懂这种感觉, 我经历过 (说法, 接别人吐苦水用)。例:I've been there / yeah, I've been there / I've been there before
· work up the courage /wɜːrk ʌp ðə ˈkʌrɪdʒ/ 鼓起勇气 (说法)。例:work up the courage / working up the courage to ask / finally worked up the courage
· reach out /riːtʃ aʊt/ 主动联系人 (说法, 比 contact 更软)。例:reach out / reach out anytime / I reached out to her
· turn down /tɜːrn daʊn/ 婉拒, 拒绝 (说法, 比 reject 更日常)。例:turn down / turn down an offer / I had to turn her down
· rebellious /rɪˈbeljəs/ 叛逆的, 反骨的 (形容词)。例:rebellious / I'm a little rebellious / a rebellious teenager
📖 今日全文:
① Monday morning. A stranger DMed me out of the blue.
周一早上. 一个陌生人突然给我发了私信.
② She wanted to ask about my career switch. Said she's been stuck.
她想问我转行的事. 说自己卡了一阵了.
③ Truth is, I don't usually meet people online. Makes me nervous.
说实话, 我一般不约网友. 会紧张.
④ But I get it. I've been there before.
但我能 get 到. 我也是过来人.
⑤ Working up the courage to reach out isn't easy.
鼓起勇气去找人帮忙, 不容易.
⑥ If I turned her down, would she ever DM anyone again?
要是我直接拒了, 她以后还敢约谁吗?
⑦ You know what? I even flipped a coin. Heads yes, tails no.
你猜怎么着? 我甚至抛了枚硬币. 正面同意, 反面拒绝.
⑧ It came up tails. But I typed back anyway.
结果是反面. 但我还是回了.
⑨ Tomorrow after work? Yeah, I'm a little rebellious.
明天下班后行吗? 嗯, 我就是有点叛逆.
⑩ She replied right away. Three exclamation marks. Thanks!!!
她秒回. 三个感叹号. "谢谢!!!"
⑪ I put my phone down. Tomorrow felt closer.
我把手机放下. 突然感觉明天更近了.
明天见。Have a nice day!

