05.24.2026BBC Newsround

05.24.2026

6分钟 ·
播放数143
·
评论数0

Good morning, De-Graft here with your Sunday

早上好,我是 De-Graft,带来星期日的

Newsround. Coming up over the next few

少儿新闻 Newsround。接下来几分钟,

minutes, we have all of this.

我们会看到这些内容。

A bumper Strange News with some of

《奇闻》来一大波,里面有

the weirdest races I've ever seen.

我见过最怪的一些比赛。

And find out why you're unlikely to find

还会了解为什么在英国的花园里,

a kangaroo in your garden in the UK.

你大概率找不到袋鼠。

But first this morning, it was a great

不过今天早上的第一条,是昨天

day in the sun for Hull City fans

Hull City 球迷在阳光下

yesterday. After they beat Middlesbrough 1-0 in

度过开心的一天,他们 1 比 0 击败 Middlesbrough,

the Men's Championship play-offs final at Wembley.

比赛是在温布利举行的男子英冠升级附加赛决赛,

meaning they've now earned around £200 million and

这意味着他们获得约 2 亿英镑收入,

will play in the Premier League next season.

下赛季将征战英超联赛。

Now some of you will remember that Southampton

你们有些人可能还记得,Southampton

were expected to play in that play-off but

原本预计会参加那场附加赛,

were removed from the competition after admitting

但他们承认通过刺探对手 Middlesbrough

to cheating by spying on rivals Middlesbrough.

作弊后,被移出了比赛。

Now sticking with play-offs and Charlton Athletic

继续说附加赛,Charlton Athletic

will play in the Women's Super League next

下赛季将参加女子超级联赛,

season after beating Leicester City.

因为她们击败了 Leicester City。

After a 0-0 draw it went to

0 比 0 战平后,比赛进入

penalties and Charlton goalkeeper Sophie Whitehouse

点球大战,Charlton 门将 Sophie Whitehouse

stopped Leicester scoring four times,

四次阻止 Leicester 进球,

earning them the promotion while Leicester were relegated.

帮助球队升级,而 Leicester 降级。

It was the first ever WSL promotion relegation

这是 WSL 首次举行升降级

play-offs because next season there'll be 14 teams

附加赛,因为下赛季参赛队会有 14 支,

playing instead of 12.

而不是 12 支。

Next, for many of you, half term has

接下来,对很多人来说,半学期假期

started and for the rest, it's right around

已经开始;其他人也马上

the corner. So we asked you what your

就要放假了。所以我们问大家,

plans were for the time off and here's

休息时间有什么计划,

what you had to say. I'm

来听听你们怎么说。

mostly excited for the half term because in

我最期待半学期假期,

the half term it's going to be Eid

因为假期里会过 Eid,

so I'm going to go to my cousin's

所以我要去表亲家,

house and get my mehndi done and spend

画好 mehndi,

a lot of time with my family.

还要和家人待很多时间。

I'm most excited for Eid trampoline park

我最期待 Eid、蹦床公园,

or the park. I'm most excited for celebrating

或者去公园。我最期待庆祝

Eid because I'm going to go to my

Eid,因为我要去

cousin's house and we're going to like play

表亲家,我们会一起玩,

together and my little brother is also going

我弟弟也会

to play with us. Meeting my cousins,

和我们一起玩。我要见表亲们,

I'm playing football with them, I'm going to

和他们踢足球,还要去

the park. I'm going on the plane,

公园。我要坐飞机,

going to visit my

去看望我在

nanny in Ireland.

爱尔兰的奶奶。

In the mid -half term, I'm going to

在半学期假中,我打算

go raven stop to a ground and I'm

去一个球场,

going to go dirt biking. I'm going to

还要去骑越野摩托。我会去

my cousin's house and I'm going to play

表亲家,和他们一起玩,

with them or maybe go park with them

或者一起去公园,

and I'm also looking forward to Eid.

我也很期待 Eid。

Well, enjoy guys.

祝你们玩得开心,大家。

Now we have a Sunday treat for you,

现在我们给大家准备了星期日小惊喜,

so sit back, put your feet up and

坐好,把脚放松,

watch some of the week's strangest stories.

看看本周最奇怪的一些故事。

You're welcome. Here

不用谢。

are thousands of people who have come out

这里有成千上万的人出来

to watch a soapbox race in the US,

观看美国的一场肥皂箱赛车,

where homemade go-karts race as fast as

自制小车要尽可能快地

they can through an obstacle course.

穿过障碍赛道。

There are some crazy karts taking part,

有些参赛车真的很疯狂,

like this one made to look like a

比如这辆做得像

work desk, and this one that looks like

办公桌,还有这辆看起来像

a shopping trolley. Very strange but lots of

购物手推车。很奇怪,但非常

fun. Sticking with races i don't know about

有趣。继续说比赛,我不知道你们怎样,

you but once i've got my jim-jams

但我一穿上睡衣,

on the only place i'm going is bed

唯一想去的地方就是床。

but this lot swapped their shorts for dressing

不过这些人把短裤换成睡袍,

gowns to take part in a run the

参加了一场跑步活动。

event took place in poland where fun runners

活动在波兰举行,趣味跑者

raced in onesies and pjs to raise money

穿着连体睡衣和睡衣,

for a local children's hospital in the city

为当地儿童医院筹款,医院在

of Białystok.

Białystok 市。

I feel tired just watching them.

光看着他们我都累了。

And finally, we show you a lot of

最后,我们在《奇闻》里见过很多

robots on Strange, but here's one I doubt

机器人,但这个你可能真的

you've seen before. This robot monk in South

没见过。韩国这位机器人僧侣

Korea led the annual Lotus Lantern Festival,

领队参加一年一度的燃灯节,

which celebrates the upcoming birthday of the Buddha.

这个节日庆祝即将到来的佛诞。

Called Gabi, the robot debuted as a monk

这台名叫 Gabi 的机器人

at a Buddhist initiation ceremony earlier this month,

本月早些时候在佛教入门仪式上

where it also marched through the streets of

首次以僧侣身份亮相,

Seoul alongside other robot monks.

还和其他机器人僧侣一起走过首尔街头。

They dressed in traditional grey and brown robes

它们穿着传统的灰色和棕色僧袍,

and were seen waving to the crowd and

还向人群挥手,

onlookers seemed fascinated.

围观者看起来都很着迷。

And finally, we all have big questions.

最后,我们都有一些大问题。

And here we have one from Aurora from

这里有一个来自 Aurora 的问题,

Widnes. She wants to know why don't kangaroos

她来自 Widnes。她想知道,为什么袋鼠

live in the UK? And Aurora,

不生活在英国?Aurora,

we've got you. Here's Tom from the from the

我们来回答你。这里是

Natural History Museum to tell us why.

自然历史博物馆的 Tom 来解释原因。

No kangaroos in the uk yeah it's a

英国没有袋鼠?是啊,

shame isn't it amazing animals well a lot

有点可惜,对吧?它们是很棒的动物。

of species are only found in certain places

很多物种只生活在特定地方,

and this makes a lot of sense if

如果你了解动物是怎样随时间

you know about how animals have changed over

变化的,这就很说得通。

time so if you know about evolution through

如果你知道自然选择中的进化,

natural selection you'll know that animals split

就会知道动物分开后,

up can change in different ways based on

会根据自己生活的环境,

the environment that they live in now australia

以不同方式发生变化。澳大利亚

is a very different environment but once it

是非常不同的环境,

was connected to other parts of our globe

但它曾经和地球其他部分相连,

so the continents that they've moved around over

大陆板块多年来一直在移动,

the years which means that Australia in particular

这意味着澳大利亚尤其特别,

because it's separated has lots of interesting animals

因为它分离开来,所以有很多

that you don't find anywhere else including kangaroos.

别处找不到的有趣动物,包括袋鼠。

The more you know thank you for your

又学到一点。谢谢你的

question Aurora. Right guys that's all from the

问题,Aurora。好了,大家,

Weekend team for now if it's hot where

周末团队今天就到这里。如果你那边很热,

you are then please enjoy but stay safe

希望你享受天气,但也要注意安全,

outside and if you're having a chill one,

在户外尤其要小心。如果你想轻松一下,

then inside we've got you covered.

待在室内,我们也给你准备好了内容。

Head over to the website and get clued

去少儿新闻网站看看,

up on what's going on and maybe you

了解正在发生的事,也许你

can even try out our quiz of the week

还可以试试我们的本周新闻小测验,

and see if you can get top marks.

看看自己能不能拿高分。

We'll see you bright and early on Bank

我们会在银行假日星期一一大早

Holiday Monday. Bye, guys.

再见。拜拜,大家。

完整版双语视频 请+yukiounijiang