录音对比打分跟练APP上线, 请在手机应用商城搜索:TingMate
搜索不到请访问 tingmate.net
💬 烦请各位分享给更多朋友,素人播客没有推广很难。欢迎评论区留言最喜欢的句子,让我们更了解你,帮助我们创造更多你爱听的内容!

📌 关键词:
· spot /spɒt/ 一眼认出, 看见 (动词, 比 see 更带认出的意味)。例:spot / spotted her right away / can you spot the difference
· take up your time /teɪk ʌp jʊər taɪm/ 占用你时间 (客气说法, 麻烦别人前常用)。例:take up your time / sorry to take up your time / take up too much of your time
· cut her off /kʌt hɜːr ɔːf/ 打断她说话 (说法, cut 某人 off)。例:cut her off / I had to cut her off / sorry to cut you off
· straight up /streɪt ʌp/ 直接, 直白地 说或问 (说法)。例:straight up / ask her straight up / tell me straight up
· walk through /wɔːk θruː/ 一步步带某人过一遍 (说法, walk 某人 through 某事)。例:walk through / walked her through it / walk me through your thinking
· highlight /ˈhaɪlaɪt/ 强调, 突出重点 (动词)。例:highlight / highlight what matters / let me highlight the key parts
· map out /mæp aʊt/ 一步步制定, 规划出来 (说法, 比 plan 更有画出来的感觉)。例:map out / mapped out a plan / map out your week
· pain point /peɪn pɔɪnt/ 痛点, 真正卡住的问题 (说法)。例:pain point / the real pain point / focus on the pain points
📖 今日全文:
① After work, I walked to the coffee shop on the corner.
下班后我走去街角那家咖啡店.
② I spotted her right away. Laptop closed, staring at the door.
我一眼就认出她. 电脑合着, 盯着门看.
③ She apologized like five times before I even sat down.
我还没坐下她就连说了五声对不起.
④ Sorry to take up your time, she kept saying.
"不好意思耽误你时间," 她一直在说.
⑤ Look, I had to cut her off. Being this polite would waste the night.
我得打断她. 再客气下去, 整晚就过去了.
⑥ So I asked her straight up. Which companies. How many interviews.
我直接问她. 投了哪些公司. 几个面试.
⑦ Then I pulled up my resume and walked her through it.
然后我把简历调出来, 一条条带她过.
⑧ I showed her what to highlight.
告诉她哪些是重点.
⑨ We mapped out a plan. Fix the resume. Keep applying.
我们定了个计划. 改简历. 继续投.
⑩ And hey, listen to my podcast too.
还有, 记得听我的播客.
⑪ Once I got direct, she relaxed too. We found the real pain points.
我一直接, 她也放松了. 我们找到了真正的痛点.
⑫ Turns out, meeting someone online isn't that scary.
原来啊, 约见网友没那么可怕.
明天见。Have a nice day!

