Day 25–29 · Current Week Review | 本周回顾TingMate被动精听英语

Day 25–29 · Current Week Review | 本周回顾

6分钟 ·
播放数2172
·
评论数12

周末是复习,没学过的人会觉得难,新来的朋友先听之前的哈~

💬 烦请各位分享给更多朋友,素人播客没有推广很难。欢迎评论区留言最喜欢的句子,让我们更了解你,帮助我们创造更多你爱听的内容!

========================================

Day 25 · 我又倒了一杯酒 | I Poured Another Glass

1. So this weekend, I had a picnic with a friend. Out in the park.

这周末嘛,我跟朋友去公园野餐了。就在公园里。

2. We laid out a blanket. Wine, bread, fruit. All takeout, honestly. Nothing fancy.

我们铺了毯子,红酒、面包、水果。都是外卖打包来的,没啥特别的。

3. The weather was perfect. I just sat there, doing nothing for once.

天气非常好,我就坐着,难得什么都不做。

4. And there were two kids next to us, sharing one ice cream. Both racing to finish it before it melts.

旁边还有俩小孩,分着一个冰淇淋。两个都在拼命赶在化掉之前吃完。

5. It was the sweetest little rush. Honestly, I was kinda jealous.

那种甜甜的小小急迫感。说真的,我有点羡慕。

6. Then it hits me. My life is heavy. Bills, deadlines, Monday's almost here.

然后想到自己,生活有点沉重,账单、deadline、周一就要到了。

7. I poured another glass. The kids kept laughing.

我又倒了一杯酒。小孩们还在笑。

Day 26 · 见网友? | Meet a Stranger?

1. Monday morning. A stranger DMed me out of the blue.

周一早上。一个陌生人突然给我发了私信。

2. Turns out, she wanted to ask about my career switch. Switching into tech. Said she's been stuck for a while.

原来啊,她想问我转行的事。转码。说自己卡了一阵了。

3. Truth is, I don't usually meet people from the internet. Makes me nervous.

说实话,我一般不约网友。会紧张。

4. But I get it. I've been there before. Working up the courage to reach out to other people for help isn't easy.

但我能 get 到。我也是过来人。鼓起勇气找别人帮忙不容易。

5. I mean, if I just turned her down, would she ever DM anyone again?

你想啊,要是我直接拒了,她以后还敢约谁吗?

6. You know what? I even flipped a coin. Heads yes, tails no. It came up tails.

你猜怎么着?我甚至抛了枚硬币。正面同意,反面拒绝。结果是反面。

7. But I typed back anyway. "Tomorrow after work?" Yeah, I'm a little rebellious, I know.

但我还是回了。"明天下班后行吗?" 嗯,我就是有点叛逆,我知道。

8. Got her reply right away. Three exclamation marks. "Thanks!!!"

她秒回。三个感叹号。"谢谢!!!"

9. I put my phone down. I suddenly felt tomorrow getting closer.

我把手机放下。我突然感觉明天就快到了。

Day 27 · 别太客气 | Don't Be Too Polite

1. After work, I walked over to the coffee shop on the corner. She was already there.

下班后我走去街角那家咖啡店。她已经到了。

2. I spotted her right away. The only one with her laptop closed, just staring at the door.

我一眼就认出她。整个店就她一个人, 电脑合着, 盯着门看。

3. She apologized like five times before I even sat down. "Sorry to take up your time," she kept saying.

我还没坐下她就连说了五声对不起。"不好意思耽误你时间," 她一直在说。

4. Look, I had to cut her off. If we kept being this polite, we'd waste the whole night.

我得打断她。再客气下去, 整晚就过去了。

5. So I asked her straight up. Which companies. How many interviews. Where she was stuck.

我直接问她。投了哪些公司。几个面试。卡在哪。

6. Then I pulled up my own resume on my laptop. I mean, walked her through the whole thing, showed her what to highlight.

然后我把自己简历调出来。我是说, 一条条带她过完, 告诉她哪些是重点。

7. We mapped out a four-step plan. Fix the resume. Keep applying to big companies.

我们做了个四步计划。一, 改简历。二, 继续投大厂。

8. At least three LeetCode problems a day. And hey, listen to my podcast too. That's how you prepare behavioral questions in English.

每天至少三道 LeetCode。还有, 听我的播客。那是练英语 behavioral question 最快的方式。

9. Honestly, once I got direct, she relaxed too. We focused on the real pain points together.

说实话, 我一直接, 她也放松了。我们一起锁定真正的痛点。

10. Walking out. Turns out, meeting someone from online isn't as scary as I imagined.

走出咖啡店。原来啊, 约见网友没有想象中那么可怕。

Day 28 · 心照不宣 | Unspoken Thing

1. Wednesday. Honestly, it's my favorite day of the week.

周三。说实话, 我一周里最爱的一天。

2. I know that sounds weird. But let me explain.

我知道听起来怪。但听我说完。

3. Here's my theory. Once Wednesday hits, the week's halfway gone. Weekend's right around the corner.

我有个理论。一到周三, 这周就过半了。周末就在眼前了。

4. Plus, I've got a special Wednesday routine. And it's a good one.

而且, 我周三还有个特别的 routine。很不错的那种。

5. There's a bubble tea shop right downstairs from my office.

我们办公楼下有家奶茶店。

6. And on Wednesdays, their signature drink is half off. Total hump day lifesaver.

周三招牌奶茶半价。hump day 续命必备。

7. I've been showing up the same time every week. Turns out, I'm a regular now.

我每周都同一时间出现。原来啊, 我都成常客了。

8. The boss doesn't even ask anymore. Just starts making my usual.

老板现在都不问了。直接开始做我老规矩那杯。

9. But here's the thing. Every time, he doubles up on the pearls.

但有意思的是。每次他都给我加 double 的珍珠。

10. I never asked. But I always tip him a little extra in return.

我没要求过。但我每次都多给他一点小费回他。

11. It's our unspoken thing. And honestly, it makes my whole week.

这是我们之间心照不宣的默契。说实话, 治愈了我一整周。

12. Walking back upstairs, sipping. Only two days before the wonderful weekend hits. Hang in there, I can do this.

拎着奶茶上楼, 一口一口喝。离美好的周末来临只剩两天了。坚持一下, 我可以的。

Day 29 · 心知肚明 | Open Secret

1. Wednesday afternoon. Casy came over to my desk with that look in her eye.

周三下午。Casy 走到我桌前, 那种眼神。

2. You know the look. The "I've got something interesting" face.

你懂那种眼神。"我有好事告诉你" 的表情。

3. She leaned in to spill the tea. "Did you know Joe and Lin are dating?"

她凑过来爆料。"你知道吗, Joe 跟 Lin 在一起了。"

4. My jaw actually dropped. But honestly? In hindsight, it kind of makes sense.

下巴惊掉了。但说实话?回想一下, 其实挺合理的。

5. Turns out, all those "random" coffee runs? Not so random.

原来啊, 之前那些说什么"随便去拿杯咖啡"?根本不随便。

6. I felt a little guilty. Like, should we even be talking about this?

我有点心虚。我们这样八卦真的好吗?

7. Casy waved it off. "Everyone knows. We're literally the last to know."

Casy 摆摆手。"全办公室都知道了。就咱们最后才知道。"

8. Plus, honestly? We're all rooting for them. They actually click.

而且说实话, 我们都看好他们。两人凑一起还真合拍。

9. We agreed to keep it off the record. You know, until they tell people themselves.

我们说好不传出去。等他们自己跟大家说吧。

10. And walking back to my desk, I caught myself grinning like an idiot.

走回工位的路上, 我发现自己在傻笑。

11. Office gossip is the worst. But honestly, kind of the best.

办公室八卦最讨厌。但说实话, 又很香。

展开Show Notes
阿朱Zzz
阿朱Zzz
2天前
好棒 居然还有复习环节
TingMate精听英语
:
哈哈哈哈别卷大家了,打工人的苦我知道
博主,怎么跟练,刚刚下载这个应用,不知道怎么私信
TingMate精听英语
:
群里打卡发语音,或者评论区计笔记~自己喜欢都可以
真好,轻松周末~
TingMate精听英语
:
哈哈哈周末就应付chill
开始第一天
TingMate精听英语
:
第一天听复习太难了,去听日常课程
打颗栗子:好的
long_Pq22
long_Pq22
2天前
躺平的周末,磨耳朵就好~
HD582801w
HD582801w
2天前
来啦来啦来啦!!!
HD128604g
HD128604g
7小时前
博主你好,怎么学习是跟练就可以了吗?