周末是复习,没学过的人会觉得难,新来的朋友先听之前的哈~
💬 烦请各位分享给更多朋友,素人播客没有推广很难。欢迎评论区留言最喜欢的句子,让我们更了解你,帮助我们创造更多你爱听的内容!
========================================
Day 19 · 开会之前 | Before The Meeting
1. Monday morning. The big week starts now.
周一早上。重要的一周开始了。
2. And before heading out, I looked in the mirror and gave myself a firm nod.
出门前,看了眼镜子,给自己一个坚定的点头。
3. I got to the office, made coffee, opened my notes app.
我到办公室,倒了杯咖啡,打开备忘录。
4. I started a new list. Just three things for today.
列了一个新清单。今天就三件事。
5. One: I proofread the design doc with ChatGPT. Took half an hour.
第一:用 ChatGPT 校对 design doc,花了半小时。
6. Two: I shared the deck with everyone on the invite.
第二:把 deck 分享给会议邀请上的所有人。
7. Three: I dropped a message in the group chat. Reach out anytime. Leave comments by 11.
第三:在群里发条消息。有问题随时找我。11 点前留 comments。
8. I hit send. Honestly, it felt like half the work was done.
我按下发送。说真的,感觉已经做完一半了。
Day 20 · 闭合 | Closing The Loop
1. Tuesday morning. I refreshed my inbox first thing. Two more had come in overnight.
周二早上。我第一件事刷邮箱。有两份昨晚提交的反馈。
2. By 9, I pinged the folks who hadn't sent feedback yet.
9 点,我 ping 了还没给我反馈的人。
3. And by 11, all the feedback had come in. Luckily, fewer comments than I expected.
11 点,所有反馈收齐。幸运的是,意见比我想的少。
4. I sat down with Claude. We resolved the easy ones first.
我跟AI, Claude 一起搞。简单的先 resolve 掉。
5. Just one comment from Lisa was a bit vague. So I set up a quick 1:1 to talk it through.
只有 Lisa 的一条 comment 有点模糊。我约了简短的 1:1讨论。
6. Fifteen minutes. We were on the same page.
十五分钟。我们就对齐了。
7. Back at my desk. I worked all the changes into the deck.
回到工位。把所有改动整合进 deck。
8. Closed the loop. Sent the updated deck out. The draft is locked.
闭合。把更新后的 deck 发出去。终稿锁定。
Day 21 · 组内演习 | Dry Run
1. Wednesday morning. I brought the final deck over to my mentor's desk.
周三早上。我把汇报终稿带到 mentor 工位。
2. She walked me through it once more. It all made sense.
她带我又过了一遍。一切都说得通。
3. "Let's do a dry run with the team this afternoon." She suggested it. I went with it.
"下午跟组里做个 dry run." 她提议的。我同意。
4. 4 p.m. sharp. Everyone showed up, laptops open, coffees in hand.
四点整。所有人都来了,电脑打开,咖啡在手。
5. Lots of questions came up. One stood out. How do we plug AI into the data flow?
问题很多。有一个最突出。AI 怎么接进我们的数据流?
6. We pinned that down as our open question.
我们把它标记下来,作为 open question。
7. A teammate gave me a thumbs up. "Don't stress tomorrow."
一个同事冲我竖了个大拇指。"明天别紧张。"
8. Before heading out, I dropped a quick heads up. 10 a.m. tomorrow.
下班前,我发了一条 heads up。明天上午 10 点。
Day 22 · 过审 | Green Light
1. Thursday morning. I came in early to set up the meeting room.
周四早上。我提前到,把会议室准备好。
2. I hit record. Everyone started showing up.
我开了 recording。大家陆陆续续到场。
3. I took a deep breath. "Thanks for joining today's design review."
我深吸一口气。"谢谢大家参加今天的 design review。"
4. "Feel free to jump in with any questions."
"有问题随时插话。"
5. Most comments were already resolved from yesterday. It went smoothly.
大部分意见昨天已经处理掉。整体很顺。
6. On the open question about AI, we decided to go with the MCP tool. Sales can upload data directly.
关于 AI 的探讨,我们决定用 MCP,销售能直接传数据。
7. The team gave it the green light. A few thumbs up across the room.
大家开了绿灯。会议室有人给我竖大拇指。
8. I wrapped up. My phone buzzed. Mentor: "Drinks on me." Me: "Coming now!"
我收尾。手机震了一下。Mentor:"今晚我请。" 我:"马上到!"
Day 23 · 宿醉话多 | The Overshare
1. As I said, we went to a bar last night. The waiter was completely on it.
就像我说的,昨晚我们去了酒吧,那服务员小哥太上道了。
2. Soon as I put my glass down, he'd refill it. Like there's no tomorrow.
我刚把杯子放下,他就给我续上。跟没有明天似的。
3. Two glasses in, I was like, "Wow, this guy gets it!"
两杯下肚的时候,我心想:"哇,这小哥工作真到位!"
4. But three glasses in, I was like, "This might be a problem."
但到了第三杯,我感觉:"呃,这情况可能有点不妙了。"
5. The little angel on my shoulder kept whispering "stop." The devil won.
肩膀上的小天使一直在嘀咕"别喝了"。但恶魔赢了。
6. I knew I should have said "that's enough." But I started oversharing. Like, my whole life story.
我知道我应该说"够了"。但我就是停不下来。基本把这辈子的事都倒出来了。
7. Now that I'm sober, I'm just dying of cringe. Don't ask me what I said.
现在清醒过来了,我简直要尴尬死了。别问我都说了些啥。
8. I promise I won't hit the bar anymore. Ok, I mean, at least this month! Please pass the water. Thank you.
我保证以后不去酒吧了,好吧,我意思是,至少这个月不去,给我倒杯水吧,谢谢。

