录音对比打分跟练APP上线, 请在手机应用商城搜索:TingMate
搜索不到请访问 tingmate.net
💬 烦请各位分享给更多朋友,素人播客没有推广很难。欢迎评论区留言最喜欢的句子,让我们更了解你,帮助我们创造更多你爱听的内容!

📌 关键词:
· crawfish season /ˈkrɔːfɪʃ ˈsiːzən/ 吃小龙虾的季节, 小龙虾季 (说法, crawfish 是小龙虾)。例:crawfish season / mango season / crab season
· a little stall /ə ˈlɪtl stɔːl/ 一个小摊 (名词, stall 是摆卖的摊位)。例:a little stall / a food stall / set up a stall
· limited time /ˈlɪmɪtɪd taɪm/ 限时, 限定时间 (说法)。例:limited time / for a limited time / limited time only
· made a deal /meɪd ə diːl/ 说好了, 达成约定 (说法, made 是过去式)。例:made a deal / make a deal with someone / it's a deal
· relieved /rɪˈliːvd/ 松了口气的, 如释重负 (形容词)。例:relieved / I felt relieved / so relieved
· instant noodles /ˈɪnstənt ˈnuːdlz/ 泡面, 方便面 (名词)。例:instant noodles / a cup of instant noodles / cook some instant noodles
· dug into /dʌɡ ˈɪntuː/ 开吃, 大口吃起来 (说法, dug 是过去式)。例:dug into / dig into the food / let's dig in
📖 今日全文:
① My friends, is it crawfish season in China right now?
朋友们, 现在国内是吃小龙虾的季节吗?
② I've been in Austin, Texas. The famous supermarket here is H-E-B.
我最近在德州奥斯汀. 这边有名的超市叫 H-E-B.
③ There's one every two miles. In summer, crawfish is their thing.
几乎每两英里一家. 夏天小龙虾就是招牌.
④ They set up a little stall out front, for a limited time.
门口支个小摊, 限时卖.
⑤ I parked, and the smell hit me right away.
我一停车, 那味儿就飘过来.
⑥ I wanted some, but wasn't sure how clean they were.
我想买, 又不确定干不干净.
⑦ So I made a deal. If they're still here later, I'll buy some.
于是跟自己约定. 等我出来还有就买.
⑧ I grabbed groceries inside. When I came out, they were sold out.
我进去买了点东西. 出来时已经卖光了.
⑨ I felt disappointed and relieved at the same time.
我又失望, 又有点松口气.
⑩ Back home, I scrolled through tons of crawfish videos, so many flavors.
回家刷了一堆小龙虾视频, 各种口味.
⑪ Then I saw someone drop instant noodles into the crawfish sauce.
然后看到有人把泡面泡进小龙虾汤汁.
⑫ So I dug into my own instant noodles. Pretty good too.
于是我也开吃自己的泡面. 也挺好吃.
明天见。Have a nice day!

