录音对比打分跟练APP上线, Apple 用户在App Store 搜索:TingMate
其他用户请访问 tingmate.net
💬 烦请各位分享给更多朋友,素人播客没有推广很难。欢迎评论区留言最喜欢的句子,让我们更了解你,帮助我们创造更多你爱听的内容!

📌 关键词:
· love-hate /ˌlʌv ˈheɪt/ 又爱又恨的 (说法)。例:a love-hate thing / a love-hate relationship / love-hate
· sunscreen /ˈsʌnskriːn/ 防晒霜 (名词)。例:sunscreen / put on sunscreen / forgot my sunscreen
· stubborn /ˈstʌbərn/ 固执的, 倔 (形容词)。例:stubborn / I'm stubborn / a stubborn person
· putting off /ˈpʊtɪŋ ɔːf/ 一直拖着, 拖延 (说法)。put off doing something. 例:putting off / keep putting it off / put off going
· literally /ˈlɪtərəli/ 简直, 真的就 (口语强调)。例:literally / it's literally five minutes / literally next door
· sunspots /ˈsʌnspɒts/ 晒斑 (名词)。例:sunspots / get sunspots / sunspots are back
· on the way /ɒn ðə weɪ/ 顺路, 在路上 (说法)。例:on the way / stop on the way / on the way home
📖 今日全文:
① California sunshine is a love-hate thing for me.
加州的阳光, 我真是又爱又恨.
② I love it, but it's rough on my skin.
爱它, 但对皮肤真的不友好.
③ This time, I forgot to bring my sunscreen.
这次我忘了带防晒霜.
④ And I'm pretty stubborn about it.
而且我这人在这事上挺固执的.
⑤ I only use one brand. It's this Chinese brand you can only buy back home.
我只用一个牌子, 是个国产牌子, 只能在国内买到.
⑥ So these days, I go out with a hat and sunglasses.
所以这几天我都戴着帽子和墨镜出门.
⑦ I keep putting off going to Sephora. And it's literally a five-minute drive.
我一直拖着没去丝芙兰, 虽然开车就五分钟.
⑧ I know I really should buy a new one.
我知道我真的该买瓶新的.
⑨ I feel like my sunspots are coming back.
感觉我的晒斑又要冒出来了.
⑩ By the end of the year, I'm flying back to China.
年底我要飞回中国.
⑪ I'll probably stop in Korea on the way.
大概会顺路在韩国停一下.
⑫ I want to get laser treatment for these spots.
想去做个激光祛斑.
明天见。Have a nice day!

