录音对比打分跟练APP上线, Apple 用户在App Store 搜索:TingMate
其他用户请访问 tingmate.net

📌 关键词:
· landed /ˈlændɪd/ 落地, 降落 (动词)。例:landed / just landed / landed back in
· hit me /hɪt miː/ (热浪, 感觉)扑面而来, 突然袭来 (说法)。例:hit me / it hit me / the smell hit me
· the second I /ðə ˈsekənd aɪ/ 我一...就... (说法)。后面的事紧接着发生。例:the second I / the second I walked in / the second I saw it
· just like that /dʒʌst laɪk ðæt/ 一下子, 就这么 (说法)。例:just like that / gone just like that / it was over just like that
· cranked up /kræŋkt ʌp/ 开到最大, 调大 (说法)。crank up 某个东西 = 把它开大。例:cranked up / cranked up the AC / crank up the music
· deep down /diːp daʊn/ 内心深处, 其实 (说法)。例:deep down / deep down I know / deep down inside
· signed up for /saɪnd ʌp fɔːr/ 自己选的, 自愿承担的 (说法)。例:signed up for / what I signed up for / sign up for it
· get used to /ɡet juːst tuː/ 习惯 (说法)。例:get used to / get used to it / hard to get used to
· caught up /kɔːt ʌp/ 跟上, 赶上 (说法)。例:caught up / hasn't caught up / catch up
📖 今日全文:
① I just landed back in Austin.
我刚落地回到 Austin.
② The heat hit me the second I stepped outside.
一走出去, 那股热浪就扑面而来.
③ It's like walking straight into a wall.
就像一头撞进一堵墙.
④ Three weeks of Bay Area weather, gone just like that.
三周的湾区好天气, 一下子就没了.
⑤ And I already miss it.
我已经开始想念了.
⑥ I got in my car and cranked up the AC all the way.
上了车, 我把空调开到最大.
⑦ On the drive home, I kept asking myself why.
开车回家的路上, 我一直问自己图啥.
⑧ Why do I keep doing this to myself?
我这是何苦呢?
⑨ But deep down, I already know the answer.
但我心里其实早就知道答案.
⑩ There's no state income tax in Texas.
德州没有州所得税.
⑪ And my rent here is about half the Bay Area price.
这边的房租, 差不多是湾区的一半.
⑫ So I wiped the sweat off and reminded myself.
于是我擦了擦汗, 提醒自己.
⑬ This is what I signed up for.
这是我自己选的.
⑭ Maybe I'll get used to it in a few days.
也许过几天我就习惯了.
⑮ I'm here now, but my heart hasn't caught up yet.
人是到了, 可我的心还没跟上.
明天见。Have a nice day!

