录音对比打分跟练APP上线, Apple 用户在App Store 搜索:TingMate
其他用户请访问 tingmate.net
💬 烦请各位分享给更多朋友,素人播客没有推广很难。欢迎评论区留言最喜欢的句子,让我们更了解你,帮助我们创造更多你爱听的内容!

📌 关键词:
· self-checkout /self ˈtʃekaʊt/ 自助结账 (说法)。例:self-checkout / use self-checkout / the self-checkout machine
· put it back /pʊt ɪt bæk/ 把它放回去 (说法)。例:put it back / took it out and put it back / put it back on the shelf
· wouldn't work /ˈwʊdnt wɜːrk/ (机器)不管用, 不好使 (说法)。例:wouldn't work / it still wouldn't work
· kept getting longer /kept ˈɡetɪŋ ˈlɒŋɡər/ 越来越长 (说法)。keep getting 加形容词 = 越来越怎样。例:kept getting longer / kept getting worse / kept getting harder
· staring at me /ˈsterɪŋ ət miː/ 盯着我看 (说法)。例:staring at me / everyone was staring at me / stop staring at me
· embarrassed /ɪmˈbærəst/ 尴尬的, 难为情的 (形容词)。例:embarrassed / so embarrassed / I was embarrassed
· wave down /weɪv daʊn/ 招手拦(人/车) (说法)。例:wave down / wave down an employee / wave down a cab
· a real cashier /ə riːl ˈkæʃɪr/ 真人收银员 (说法)。real 加名词 = 真人的/真正的, 跟 self-checkout 相对。例:a real cashier / go with a real cashier
📖 今日全文:
① I was at the store today, using self-checkout.
今天在超市, 我用自助结账.
② I scanned a few things and bagged them.
扫了几样东西, 装进袋子.
③ Then the machine started beeping at me.
然后机器就冲我报警.
④ It kept saying, unexpected item in the bagging area.
一直说, 购物袋区有未知物品.
⑤ But I didn't do anything wrong.
但我啥也没做错啊.
⑥ I took it out and put it back.
我把东西拿出来又放回去.
⑦ It still wouldn't work.
还是不管用.
⑧ The line behind me kept getting longer.
后面的队越排越长.
⑨ I felt like everyone was staring at me.
我觉得所有人都在盯着我看.
⑩ I was so embarrassed.
我尴尬死了.
⑪ Finally, I had to wave down an employee.
最后只能招手叫店员.
⑫ She tapped one button, and it was fine.
她按了一下, 就好了.
⑬ Next time, I'm just going with a real cashier.
下次我还是老老实实走人工结账吧.
明天见。Have a nice day!

