录音对比打分跟练APP上线, Apple 用户在App Store 搜索:TingMate
其他用户请访问 tingmate.net

💬 烦请各位分享给更多朋友,素人播客没有推广很难。欢迎评论区留言最喜欢的句子,让我们更了解你,帮助我们创造更多你爱听的内容!
📌 关键词:
· getting long /ˈɡetɪŋ lɒŋ/ (头发等)变长了 (说法)。例:getting long / getting long again / getting too long
· before tip /bɪˈfɔːr tɪp/ 不算小费, 加小费之前 (说法)。例:before tip / sixty bucks before tip / the price before tip
· a gamble /ə ˈɡæmbl/ 碰运气的事, 说不准 (说法)。例:a gamble / it's a gamble / kind of a gamble
· know how to /noʊ haʊ tuː/ 会(做某事), 懂怎么 (说法)。例:know how to / know how to cut / don't know how to
· fixed it myself /fɪkst ɪt maɪˈself/ 自己动手修好的 (说法)。例:fixed it myself / I fixed it myself / did it myself
· I'd rather /aɪd ˈræðər/ 我宁可, 我更想 (说法)。I'd 就是 I would。例:I'd rather / I'd rather wait / I'd rather not
· do it right /duː ɪt raɪt/ 做得对, 做到位 (说法)。例:do it right / they do it right / do it right the first time
· save for /seɪv fɔːr/ 留着(以后)做/用 (说法)。例:save for / save it for home / save for later
· one more excuse /wʌn mɔːr ɪkˈskjuːs/ 又一个借口/理由 (说法)。例:one more excuse / one more excuse to go / an excuse to leave
📖 今日全文:
① My hair is getting long again.
我的头发又长长了.
② But I keep avoiding the haircut.
但我一直躲着不去剪.
③ Getting one here is expensive.
在这儿剪一次很贵.
④ It's like sixty or seventy bucks, before tip.
差不多六七十块, 还不算小费.
⑤ And it's kind of a gamble.
而且还得看运气.
⑥ They don't always know how to cut Asian hair.
他们不一定会剪亚洲发质.
⑦ Last time, I came home and fixed it myself.
上次我回家自己动手修的.
⑧ So I'd rather just wait.
所以我宁可就这么等着.
⑨ And get it all done back home.
回国一次搞定.
⑩ It's cheaper there, and they do it right.
那边便宜, 也剪得对路.
⑪ But you know how I am.
但你知道我什么脾气.
⑫ Some things I just save for home.
有些事我就是留着回国做.
⑬ So now I've got one more excuse to fly home.
这下我又多了一个回国的理由.
明天见。Have a nice day!

