录音对比打分跟练APP上线, Apple 用户在App Store 搜索:TingMate
其他用户请访问 tingmate.net
💬 烦请各位分享给更多朋友,素人播客没有推广很难。欢迎评论区留言最喜欢的句子,让我们更了解你,帮助我们创造更多你爱听的内容!

📌 关键词:
· a good deal /ə ɡʊd diːl/ 划算, 好价钱 (说法)。例:a good deal / such a good deal / get a good deal
· the two of us /ðə tuː əv ʌs/ 我们俩 (说法)。例:the two of us / just the two of us / for the two of us
· no way /noʊ weɪ/ 不可能, 根本没法 (说法)。例:no way / there's no way / no way we can
· went bad /went bæd/ (食物)坏了, 变质 (说法)。例:went bad / it went bad / went bad in the fridge
· can't help it /kɑːnt help ɪt/ 忍不住, 控制不住 (说法)。例:can't help it / I can't help it / can't help myself
· per unit /pər ˈjuːnɪt/ 按单价, 每单位 (说法)。例:per unit / cheaper per unit / price per unit
· end up /end ʌp/ 结果(落得), 最后(变成) (说法)。例:end up / end up wasting / end up alone
· never learn /ˈnevər lɜːrn/ 学不乖, 不长记性 (说法)。例:never learn / I never learn / you never learn
📖 今日全文:
① I went to Costco again.
我又去 Costco 了.
② And I bought a huge box of strawberries.
买了一大盒草莓.
③ It looked like such a good deal.
看着特别划算.
④ But it's just the two of us.
但家里就我们俩.
⑤ There's no way we can finish it.
根本吃不完.
⑥ Half of it went bad in the fridge.
一半都在冰箱里坏了.
⑦ I do this every single time.
我每次都这样.
⑧ I know it's a trap, but I can't help it.
我知道这是个陷阱, 可就是忍不住.
⑨ The big packs are always cheaper per unit.
大包装单价总是更低.
⑩ It feels like I'm losing money if I don't.
感觉不买就亏了.
⑪ But I always end up wasting more.
结果我总是浪费得更多.
⑫ And I'll do the exact same thing next time.
可下次我还会照样再来一遍.
⑬ I guess I just never learn.
我这人就是学不乖.
明天见。Have a nice day!

