录音对比打分跟练APP上线, Apple 用户在App Store 搜索:TingMate
其他用户请访问 tingmate.net

📌 关键词:
· got to me /ɡɑːt tə miː/ 让我很难受, 触动到我 (说法, get to 某人 = 影响到情绪)。例:got to me / it really got to me / don't let it get to you
· approval /əˈpruːvəl/ 审批, 批准 (名词)。例:approval / needs approval / waiting for approval
· exact /ɪɡˈzækt/ 一模一样的, 完全相同的 (形容词)。例:exact / my exact name / the exact same
· completely different /kəmˈpliːtli ˈdɪfrənt/ 完全不一样 (说法)。例:completely different / totally different / a completely different story
· dealing with it /ˈdiːlɪŋ wɪð ɪt/ 正在处理, 在应对 (说法, deal with = 处理)。例:dealing with it / deal with the problem / I'll deal with it
· swamped /swɑːmpt/ 忙翻了, 忙得不可开交 (形容词, 口语)。例:swamped / I'm swamped / swamped at work
· slow down /sloʊ daʊn/ 放慢, 减速 (说法)。例:slow down / slow down the pace / things slowed down
· twice a week /twaɪs ə wiːk/ 一周两次 (说法, X times a week = 一周几次)。例:twice a week / once a week / three times a week
· plenty of /ˈplenti əv/ 很多, 足够的 (说法)。例:plenty of / plenty of time / plenty of features
📖 今日全文:
① Okay, real talk today. Something really got to me.
今天说点真的. 有件事挺让我难受.
② You know I built an app called TingMate.
你们知道我做了个 app, 叫 TingMate.
③ It lets you practice speaking along with our podcast.
就是跟着我们播客练开口的.
④ For now, it's only on the App Store.
目前只在苹果 App Store 上.
⑤ Android still needs approval, so it's not out yet.
安卓还在走审批, 还没上.
⑥ But today I found something on the Android store.
但今天我在安卓商店发现个东西.
⑦ Someone posted an app with my exact name and logo.
有人用我一模一样的名字和 logo 上架了.
⑧ But the content inside is completely different.
但里面内容完全不一样.
⑨ I was so angry. I'm dealing with it now.
我特别气. 正在处理.
⑩ So if you're on Android, please wait for the real one.
所以安卓的朋友, 请等官方那个.
⑪ With all this, I'm swamped.
加上这些事, 我实在忙不过来.
⑫ So the podcast will slow down to twice a week.
所以播客放慢, 一周更两次.
⑬ I'm also dropping the weekend review episodes.
周末的复习集我也停了.
⑭ The app already has plenty of review features.
app 里本来就有各种复习功能.
⑮ Instead, on weekends I'm starting a beginner series: a kid's English diary.
周末我开一个新的基础系列: 小学生的英文日记.
明天见。Have a nice day!

